abe.®bond plasta enhancer is very stable in an alkaline environment and perfectly compatible with hydraulic cements.
abe.®bond plasta enhancer is recommended for the following applications -.
- Primer coat for renderings and toppings
- Cement rendering sand mixed type renderings
- Base coat, waterproofing coat for plaster and floor finishes
- Cement toppings not manually compacted
- Primer for floor repairs and self leveling screeds
- Additive for cement grouts used to waterproof surfaces
- Primer for render coats applied to abe® dura.®flex
- General Mortar and screed cohesion enhancer
- Toppings containing special aggregates and cement (designed to resist wear and tear, dust proof)
- Mortars used to finish and re-profile corners and external trim
- Bonding mortars for construction joints
- Jointing mortars for masonry
- Can also be used to bond traffic islands and sidewalk curbing to concrete or asphalt
- Jointing and caulking mortars for masonry joints, chimney stacks, mortar fillets etc.
abe.®bond plasta enhancer increases mortar plasticity, cohesion and adherence. Furthermore, it improves tensile strength, abrasion resistance and impact strength.
As this product is not affected by hydrolysis, it is ideal for surfaces in contact (permanent or occasional) with water including salt water.
abe.®bond plasta enhancer decreases the modulus of elasticity, eliminates hairline cracking and reduces shrinkage and dust, accumulation.
It improves mortar water-tightness and resistance tool, grease, fuel oil and weak acids.
Mortars containing abe.®bond plasta enhancer are non-toxic and may be placed in contact with food products and drinking water.