Dulux Bergermaster Nukote Paint PVA
A low cost, quick drying, high covering, general purpose paint, matt PVA paint.
- Appearance: Matt.
- Colour: White, Soft Peach and Cream.
- Density at 23°C approx.: 1.40 kg/L.
- Solids content by weight: Approx. 48%, by volume: Approx. 27%.
- Packaged viscosity: Viscosity at 23°C: Approx. 115 KU.
- Spreading rate: Approx. 8m2 per litre depending on surface porosity, profile and application method.
- Recommended DFT per coat: Min. 20μm. Max. 35μm.
- Application conditions: Surface temperature between 10-35°C, relative humidity between 10-85%.
- Application methods: Brush, lamb’s wool roller or spray.
- Thinner: Thinning not recommended. Ready for use after thorough stirring.
- Drying time: Touch dry 30 minutes (drying times will be extended during cold, wet or humid conditions).
- Recoating time: 3 hours.
- Cleaning of equipment: Clean immediately with water.
- Substrates: Suitable for cement plaster, gypsum plaster, concrete, fibre cement, ceiling boards.
- Low cost PVA, specifically formulated for contractors requirements.
- Quick drying time.
- Good obliteration and over-coating properties.
- Ideal for interior ceiling boards.
Product Added to Cart