Dulux Gloss Enamel
High quality enamel that is tough and colour fade resistant. For a high gloss finish that is the ultimate in protection for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Extremely durable
- Colour fade resistant – protection against harsh UV rays
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Superb appearance with even gloss finish
- Appearance: High gloss.
- Colour: A range of ready-mixed colours.
- Density at 23°C approx.: 1.10 kg/L.
- Solids content by weight: Approx. 47%.
- Solids content by volume: Approx. 34%.
- Packaged viscosity: Viscosity at 23°C: approx. 80 KU.
- Spreading rate: 8 to 10m2 per litre depending on surface porosity, profile and application method.
- Recommended min DFT per coat: Min. 25μm. Max. 35μm.
- Surface temperature between 10-35°C, relative humidity between 10-85%.
- Application methods: Brush, roller (short-nap mohair or foam), or airless spray.
- Thinner: Thinning not recommended. Ready for use after thorough stirring.
- Drying time: Surface dry 4 hours (drying times will be extended during cold, wet or humid conditions).
- Recoating time: 18 hours (overnight).
- Cleaning of equipment: For clean up use Fixit brush cleaner/degreaser or mineral turpentine.
- Substrates: Suitable for cement plaster, gypsum plaster, concrete, fibre cement, PVC, galvanised iron, ferrous and wooden surfaces provided that appropriate preparation and priming is carried out.
Product Added to Cart